Friday, June 22, 2007

Another week has flown by!

It truly is amazing how fast the time flies!! I have been busy this week. . .and now it is Friday again!!!

We went to Tam's crop last Saturday and it was fantastic as always! She puts on a great event. . .there were two free make and takes. . .one was a very cute card using the Design Runner which I had never used before!!!. . .the other was a red metal bucket and we used the Cropadile to punch holes, put in big eyelets, and run ribbon through! SOOOOO CUTE!!! And so much fun to use another new tool (and a must have by the way) the Cropadile!!! She fixes amazing meals and gives away prizes! I do have an awesome space to scrapbook in and many ask me why I want to go somewhere else to scrap. . .and I say, who can miss the great time at Tam's?? Plus, there is something to be said about being away from home to scrap. There are way too many interruptions at home!! I get so much more done when I go to an organized event hosted by someone other than me!!! Thanks Tam for doing such a great job! Now, if I could just find a way to go the retreat in July!!!!

My sister and I (with 2 two year olds in tow) went shopping on Tuesday to get a shower gift and to check out some of the scrapbooking stores in the Northland! We had recently discoverd that a new store had opened up where Scrapbookers Dream once was on North Oak. . .it is All About Scrapbooking and it was a great store!! They had a ton of summer paper. . .exactly what I was looking for!! The two year olds also enjoyed it. . .they ran like heathens the entire time we were there!! I am sure the owners were ready to see us go!! We also checked out Martha's new line at Michaels. . .some cute stuff. . .not real sure about it yet. And, of course, we had to make a stop at Archivers. This time were smarter and locked them in strollers, so they just whined the entire time instead of running around!!!!!

A good friend of mine that I used to teach with came out with her to precious little girls yesterday. . .I mainly hung out. . .but she completed a darling little mini accordian album for her friend who recently got married. She got it from TLC and it came with coordinating paper cut to size already and some stickers and other embellishments! It was very cute and I have already checked out their website trying to find it and I couldn't locate it!! I had never seen anything from this DS company, so it was fun to actually see something in person of theirs!!! We had a great time hanging out and I hope we get to do it again soon!!

We are hosting a wedding shower for my cousin, Kristen this weekend. . so much to do! It should be a great time!! Hopefully I will post the cards I have been working on for her soon!!! So little time. . .so much to do!

No comments: