Friday, June 1, 2007

My So called Life. . .

Hello and Welcome to my New Blog!!!

I am so excited about my new blog. . . I was a little hesitant to start one. . .I barely make time to update my website, so when would I have time for a blog?? But as I browsed through some fellow CTMH girl's blogs that looked so cool, I thought why not give it a try?? It looks like fun!!

So here it is. I can't promise that it will be updated every day or even every week or that it will make much sense. But I can promise that I will try to update as often as I can and that it will be full of my ramblings and random thoughts. It will mostly be about scrapbooking and all things related to it and about life in general. I do a lot of research about scrapbooking and would love to share some of it with you! Hopefully you enjoy it and aren't too bored by it all!

I named my blog off of a 90s tv show that I loved. . .My So-called life. . .starring Claire Daines and Jared Leto. I loved that show and it ended way too soon! I thought it was a fitting title for my blog. . .or a little different version of it anyway. Because that is what scrapbooking is all about. . .our so-called lives and how we live them each day!

Now, I need to figure out how to make my blog as cool as some of the others I have seen! That may take awhile!!

Meredith

No comments: