Saturday, April 4, 2009

Dream Card/ Crop for a Cure/Catalog



Here is a card I created using the Unforgettable Paper Pack, Sorbet Designer Ribbon, Aspiration Stamp Set, Cocoa ink. Finished size is 4 1/4 x 5 1/2.

The Crop for a Cure in Lexington was a lot of fun last night!! Thanks to all who attended or stopped by to shop!! Your support is GREATLY appreciated!! I am so glad Marie decided to reschedule after the original date was snowed out!! I hope she was able to raise lots of money to support Relay!!

I have updated some dates on the Calendar on my website and loaded some art to the art page on my website! Stop by and check them out!! We have a new system for updating our website and it takes FOREVER for me to upload to it!! And it usually clicks me off at least three times before it is finished.....we don't have dial-up, but my internet just must not be that fast. . . I dream of the day when I have super high-speed internet! What a time saver that will be!!!!

AND I am worse than a Child a Christmas. . I received my BRAND-NEW. . .completely wonderful.....SUMMER IDEA BOOKS in the mail. . . FINALLY!!!!! And they are wonderful, as usual!!! I do have a limited supply and once they are gone, they are gone. . .so if you would like a copy. . please let me know!!!

No comments: