Saturday, May 30, 2009

Ella's First 1st birthday party. . .

Ella discovering her cake. . .

Eli hamming it up for the camera. . .

Brady having fun!


Ella had her first 1st birthday party at the hotel in Camdenton!!! Surrounded by my Mom's side of the family. . .we typically all gather here whenever we are in-town anyway, so my Sister decided to go ahead and have a party! Her other first birthday party will be tomorrow!

the kids had a great time eating pizza, swimming, eating cake, and just playing around!!! My sister, my cousin Carina, her son David, and myself snuck away and got some ice cream at the end of the festivities. . .it was nice to escape the chaos and to catch up with my cousin a little bit!!!!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

How cute, she so looks like her mom. Those firs birthdays are so great.