Friday, May 22, 2009

New Blog. . .

So when I first signed up for a blog, I thought it was going to take too much time to actually keep updated. . . I have a close to my heart website. . .and lots of other things going on. How would I ever keep it updated?? And add to that internet that can move quite slow at times (like today!) BUT. . . this blog. . .originaly intended to keep family and friends updated. . .has turned more into a business type blog. SO. . .I decided to start another blog. . . www.meredithburgess.blogspot.com (wish I would have named this blog that name!) I plan to post more personal pictures there and some other random farm things. . . not that I won't post them here too. . .but probably just not as often!!!! You can find the link on the right side of this blog.

We also have a Farm Blog. . .but that is really for our landlords who live out of town and out of state. SO, my husband doesn't want a lot of fluff on that blog!!

SO. . .I like keeping up with my blogs. . .I LOVE taking pictures and sharing them!!!!

Just thought I would let you know that I plan on sharing a bit more!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well.. it's like I said!