Wednesday, July 29, 2009

More Baby Album Pages. . .

Here are pictures of another baby album I made! This one was ordered by a friend to give to a friend of theirs. I used a Close to My Heart Paper Pack, Caprice. Not a Baby themed paper pack, but I think it worked very well! I also used some brown ribbon, and a couple of different stamp sets. I used my Sizzix to cut out the numbers. To see my original post, just scroll down or click on the Baby Album link on the right side of the page! Enjoy! And please do not hesitate to ask any questions!

Here is the opening page of the album. There is a place for a 4x6 photo. . . you could also put all of the baby's birth information on this page too!!




this page is for pictures at the Hospital! It fits 3 4x6 photos and has a pull-out tab for journaling!



These two pages hold 2 4x6 photos and have a pull-out tab for journaling. I created several pages like this. . .one for each month of the baby's first year. . .and one for the first week.



a pocket page with spots for two 4x4 photos on the front of the pocket. . . and the inside with tags for more photos, journaling, or other items!!! I imagined this page to be used for and and feet pictures, but it could be used for anything! The facing page is for 2 4x6 photos!



a close up of the cute little saying. . .



This fits a 4x6 (or 5x7) and has a large pocket with tags. Great for journaling, memorabilia, or extra photos!! The 2nd page fits two 4x6 photos.



fits 2 4x6 horizontal pictures on each page and there is a journaling pull-out on each page



Twelve Month/Party Page



Growth Chart page. . .



This is one of the journaling tags pulled out.



This is one of the tags pulled out. . .

No comments: