Friday, November 6, 2009

Felt

I love CTMH's new Heart Felt die-cut . . here is the Whimsy Collection. . . . Look at ALL of the shapes you get!!! The colors are Butttercup, Garden Green, an Tulip!!! The other colection, Wonder, has Chocolate, Olive, and Twilight!!!

It is hard to tell how many shapes you actually get from the small picture in the Idea Book. . . .so I thought I would punch them out.


Pretty quickly I had a helper. . . helping me punch out all of the shapes!! Look. . . he is concentrating so hard, he even has his tongue stuck out!


He was determined to get them all done. . .one small shape at a time!


There are SO many fun things you can do with felt!! I am working on a couple of cards right now. Come check out my artwork I will have ready at the Crop & Shop next weekend in Richmond! OR check here afterwards to see pictures!!!

No comments: