Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Workshop Rewards Top 5. . . .

Here are the top 5 points leaders for this month's Jingle Workshop, which will be held this Saturday!!!!

in no particular order. . .

Melanie L
Melissa S
Marsha P
Martha F
Kali E
Gloria C
Susie D

Ok, so that was the top 7. . .I promise I can count!!!!

But, there was a tie. . . and these points can change!!!!

I will add attended the workshop and brought a friend to these totals. . . plus additional orders can still be added.

There will be two winners for this workshop as well. . . .

And I will be giving away a free Around the Block Stamp set for one lucky attendee!!!!

Have questions about how Workshop Rewards work?? Click on the link to the right OR Contact me!!!!

And on another note. . . .I just love this weather. . . I know, crazy. I really don't love the cold. . . .

BUT. . . these cold, snowy days are the only time of year that we can spend the days inside as a family.

My husband will leave to check things out for a little bit, but we never have him home this much. . .

it is so nice. . . .no where to go. . . .playing games. . . .and spending quality time together!!! That is why I love these cold, snowy days!!!

No comments: