Saturday, April 3, 2010

Caboodle.


Here are some extra pages I did with the Caboodle WOTG Kit.  This kit will no longer be available after April 30, 2010, though you may still order the pieces of the Kit, minus the Stamp Set!
All supplies are Close to My Heart.




"My Guys" this was a Class for my Club last weekend!  I kept it simple, so we could focus on the techniques.  We made pinwheels, used the Irresistible Alphabet Stickers, and inked the Filigree Charms with Vanilla Cream Pigment ink (some used the Colonial White)  giving them a Shabby Chic look!  Click on the picture to see it larger.




In the layouts above and below, I used the extra Caboodle Paper and the Caboodle My Stickease.  No stamping in these layouts!  I wanted something fast and easy!  I created these designs myself, but I did have some inspiration from the back of the sticker sheet!!  Did you know they have layout examples on the back of these sheets!!!  More ideas to use your products!!


And below are the featured pages, plus one of the extra pages that is shown in the Workshop Guide.  I am not sure what I did with page 2 of the extra layout????   







Now to just get my pictures on these pages!!!   

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW Lots of pages! Looks great!

Jen