Welcome to the New Fall/Winter Idea Book Blog Hop!
All items used are CTMH.
new! Hooligans Paper Pack
new! Opaques Licorice
new! Sunset Ink
Clear Card Scallop Circle
Rustic Numbers Stamp Set
Noted Backgrounds Stamp Set
Wishes How-to Cardmaking book.
To create the 16, I used a fun little technique I picked up from fellow CTMH Consultant, Tresa Black. She is seriously talented (as you will see if you continue on this blog hop) and featured this technique, Stamp Kissing, on her blog a while ago.
1. Ink up your number stamp with Sunset Ink.
2. Ink up the line stamp from the Noted Backgrounds set. (looks like journaling lines)
3. Take each stamp in each of your hands and Kiss or press them together.
4. Now, gently turn both of your stamps, still in the air, pressed together, in opposite directions.
5. This will remove some of the ink and create the animal, tiger striped look.
Love it! I have used this technique with the same stamp set with hot pink instead of the Sunset. Too cute!!!
Next up on the Blog Hop is Carla. Click here to go to Carla's blog.
To see a list of all of the blog hop participants, click here.