Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Level 1 Scrapbooking Kits


I created each of these pages using the Hooligans Level 1 Scrapbooking Kit from Close to My Heart!  
I absolutely LOVE the Level 1 Kits!  They truly are Faster, Simpler, Easier!

The Level 1 Kit comes with 4 Pre-printed Layouts.  This is a HUGE timesaver!  The layout is already done for you!  I used to worry my pictures wouldn't fit the layout design. . .but I am almost always able to make the pictures fit!!!  

It also comes with 2 sheets of stickers.  One Alphabet sheet and one other sheet of words, borders, and other images.  And 2 sheets of B&T (Patterned Paper) and 2 sheets of Cardstock.

I made the above layouts using only the product contained in the Kit.  
Once I add the photos, I plan on jazzing it up a bit.
That is the fun part about these kits. . .I can get some pages done very quickly. . .and spend more time jazzing them up with embellishments, stamping, or other fun techniques!!!  

I will be using these layouts for my nephew's birthday party!  The colors will be perfect for our trip to Air Zone.  A really fun place for kids in NKC. . . and a really easy place to have parties!  

True. . .these pages are GREAT for beginners!  They teach us about design and how layouts can look. . . AND they make it fast and easy for us.  BUT. . .these pages are GREAT for anyone who just wants to get some cute pages done super fast!  

Oh. . .and a REALLY cool thing about these kits. . . on the back of the My Stickease Sheet. . .they have pictures of the pages all done up!  So all you have to do is recreate what they did with the kit.  Now how easy is that?  Or you can do your own thing as well!


Each Scrapbooking Kit has a Coordinating Level 1 Kit.  Click here to see all of the Scrapbooking kits CTMH has!  




No comments: