Thursday, September 16, 2010

Scrapbooking Kit Hooligans




The Hooligans Scrapbooking Kit is featured in October.  But it is available to order until Dec. 31, 2010.

These two pages were created using the Additional Pages shown on my website.

I, sometimes, don't follow exactly as they are shown.  I decided to switch out the Paper and make it my own.

I haven't made the additional cards  yet, but click here if you would like to see them!



Our Workshop is at 2pm this Saturday, September 18!  

The Church will be open from 10am-10pm on Saturday, if you want to get some of your own scrapbooking done.
The Cost is $5 for the Day.  This money goes to the Church for letting us use the space.



The Supplies I used were All CTMH:


Hooligans Workshop on the Go Kit
Hooligans Level 2 Felt Monsters
Opaques Licorice
Hooligans Level 2 My Stickease.
Magic - the new How-to book devoted to Scrapbooking!


Click on the links to order OR email or call me with your order!


Interested in earning FREE STUFF for making purchases?  Contact me to learn more about Scrappinista Rewards!   



No comments: