Thursday, November 11, 2010

My Favorite CTMH Product. . .

Close to My Heart has issued a challenge to us. . .

to name our favorite Close to My Heart Product.

This is kind of a hard decision.

I mean, obviously, I LOVE many Close to My Heart Products.



Close to My Heart's  My Acrylix Stamp Sets. . . are clear, so they are very easy to use. . .you can actually SEE where you are stamping. . . . and they are very easy to store!!




The new How-to book Magic. . . is full of wonderful tips and scrapbooking recipes.  And the older stand bys. . . Cherish, Imagine, and Reflections. . . plus the cardmaking recipe books Originals and Wishes. . .I mean, how did I ever get a long before these books??







The Level 1 Kits. . . contain four pre-printed layouts and two sheets of My Stickease. . .all you have to do is add your pictures! Talk about cute pages done FAST!

My list could go on and on about all the things I LOVE about Close to My Heart. . .


But I must just pick one. . . .

My favorite CTMH Product. . .hmmmm. . .

Workshop on the Go Kits (WOTG)!!

YES!  That is my absolute FAVORITE Close to My Heart Product!

They are an AWESOME value!  They are ALWAYS $29.95 and they are always discounted!!!!

They come with an Exclusive Stamp Set, a Workshop Guide, a Full embellishment. and a full PaperPack that contains 12 Patterned Papers and 10 sheets of Cardstock.




Oh wait.  Cardstock. Let me change my mind.

Close to My Heart's Cardstock is my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE CLOSE TO MY HEART PRODUCT OF ALL-TIME.

I use it on EVERY layout I do.  AND on EVERY card I make.

It is such a nice weight, comes in so many beautiful colors, and has that wonderful WHITE-CORE that shows through when you distress it. . . one of my FAVORITE techniques.

But wait.  Cardstock is IN the WOTG Kit. . .

so maybe I should say WOTG Kits, because I mean really. . .

they are a great value AND contain Cardstock. . .


AND they allow me to get some projects done in a short amount of time!!!

I LOVE using the products I purchase!!!  The Workshop Guide gives me complete, step-by-step instructions to complete a two page, 12x12 layout.

AND the really cool thing. . .if you use the other side of the Workshop Guide. . .it gives you complete step-by-step instructions to complete six cards. . .two each of three different designs!!!!

AND there is plenty of product in the Kit do to both!!!

AND if you want to complete more layouts. . .all you have to do is go to my website and check out the WOTG link.

There you will find an additional layout that you can complete with your Kit!

AND if you have the How-to books. . .you will have ALL of the instructions for cutting your paper and putting your layout together!!!!

AND if you purchase the Level 2 My Stickease, you can turn those sheets over and find more layout ideas for your leftover papers.

AND if you add the Level 1 kit to this. . . you will have even more layouts complete!!!
That is at least 8 layout ideas with one Paper Pack!!!!!

Talk about Faster. Simpler. Easier.

Close to My Heart truly makes it easy for you to get your projects complete!!!!

So. . .my answer definitely IS the WOTG Kits are my absolute favorite Close to My Heart Product.

No comments: