Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Whirlwind

I keep thinking things are going to slow down.

It's just not happening!!

A fast update. . .

The Crop & Shop for a CURE was a huge success!!!  Our goal was $1500 and we surpassed it by a little bit!!!  Way to go!  And thank you for all of the support!  It means a lot!

My Richmond Spartans won the 3A State Football Championship!  We were able to witness it first hand and it was one heck of an exciting game!  After being down 17-0 at the half. . . I just didn't know if we could pull it out!  But the second half was AMAZING!  A touchdown with 11 seconds left and tied it and the extra point was good!  It was like the ending out of a movie. . .something you always hope for, but never really happens!  Well it did!!!  I didn't think I would have a voice left after that game!

But we were up bright and early to go to the MU KU border showdown at Arrowhead.  I know, crazy.  Right?  My husband is not a sports fan, so he definitely things it is is crazy!!   But it was a beautiful day and we sat back in the sun and enjoyed a Tiger victory!  At least this game was a lot less exciting.  I don't think my heart could take another exciting game at that point!!!!!

This Saturday is our December Workshop.  
10am-10pm at the United Christian Presbyterian Church
Cost $5.

The featured Kit this month is Magnifique.

Here are some pages down with the paper. . .




Isn't this Kit just beautiful??  

It is available to order all month long.  We will be featuring it at our January Workshop as well.  Along with some other special projects!!!  So don't worry if you didn't order it in time for this Saturday!  

I seriously can't believe it is December already.  I know I think this every month, but I really just can't believe 2010 is almost over!!!  Where does the time go????

  

No comments: