Monday, April 4, 2011

Lazy-Day Farm

I am not sure why it is called "Lazy-Day Farm" because there aren't many lazy days around any farm I have been on!!!  BUT, I love this little tin barn just the same!

I picked it up and a few other cute things at a fabulous little antique shop called Flood Plain Trading CO in Hardin.  They are only open once a month and I have a hard time making it on that one day!

We know some people :) and were able to go down and shop all by ourselves a few Saturdays ago!

It was so much fun!!!  We were a bit rushed. . . I had many "farm" errands to get done for my hubby. . . but I did manage to buy several really cute things.

Now if only I could get a new house to put these new things in!!

 Just a bit of a random post I know. . .but antique shopping is one of my very favorite things to do.  I really prefer to go to auctions myself, but it is hard to find the time!!  And the owners of this store go to lots of auctions, so they have done the work for us!!!!!  They are so nice and so helpful and have SO many cute things in their shop. . . I wanted to take it all home with me.  Wouldn't the husband love that?

No comments: