Friday, November 18, 2011

Dreamin' Scrapbook Kit Projects.

 Here are the Scrapbook Pages I created using the Dreamin' WOTG Kit!  
These first two layouts were used with only the Kit Contents.  
You will see some of the additional pages below use some coordinating product!  
The layout above is the additional layout shown with the WOTG Kit.  

 This is the Featured Layout in the WOTG Kit.  
The instruction brochure takes you step-by-step through the process 
of creating these two pages. 
 This is an Additional Layout  that I created. 
 It is  based off of the layout you can find on page 34 of the Idea Book.  
It uses extra items, such as the Dreamin' Stickease 
and the Harvest Charms, plus items included in the WOTG Kit.

 This layout was created by me and based off of the layout you can 
find on page 36 of the Idea Book. 
 I intended for this to be a Make and Take at the Crop for a Cure.  
SO, they will be available at our December Workshop.  
Everything is pre-cut.  
All you have to do is stamp and assemble the pages!  
The Kit is $6.  


This is the final layout I created with the Dreamin' Kit. 
Can you believe how far this one paper pack can go? 
I did have to add additional Cardstock, but that is it!  
This layout was created by me and was based on one of the layouts shown 
on the back of the Stickease. 
 You can also find this layout and other Dreamin' artwork on the 
Look under Ideas and Inspiration.  Make it from your heart art gallery.  
There are lots of ideas there for each kit!


The Dreamin' Kit is still available to purchase.  You can shop straight from my website
www.CTMH.com/meredithburgess

OR contact me to place your order!

If you would like the order in time for the next workshop ( Dec. 2 and 3)  I need your order by noon on Sunday, Nov. 20!

At our next Workshop we will be working on the Believe Kit.  

I will have several Scrapbooking Layouts done for you to complete.  As well as, other fun projects for you to do!  You can pick and choose whichever projects you would like to complete!

Here is a link to the Believe WOTG Kit.



No comments: