Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Look what arrived at my house today

I might've been stalking the Fedex man just a little bit.


I saw him drive through the neighborhood and I started watching his every move.


Finally, he pulled up into our drive and I think I might've screamed a little.  Just a little. :)


I know.  Totally geeky.  But I get so excited when we have a brand new Idea Book!  


And this one is full of some great new products.


If you would like a copy, just let me know!  I always give them free to my customers.


If you would like one mailed to you, I just ask you pay $5 for shipping.  


I will include a $5 gift certificate to use on your first order out of the book!


This book will go live August 1 and you will be able to view it online on my website.


CTMH's online idea book is just about as good as having it in your hands.  Just about.  



No comments: