Saturday, January 18, 2014

Lots of catching up to do.

 Meet Hadley.

I can't believe I haven't posted any pictures of her here!

The above picture I took when she was about six weeks old.

She is an absolute delight.

We love our little family!

She is keeping us busy and my dreams of a sleeping baby and tons of scrapbooking time just didn't materialize.

Now she is napping a bit better, but not for very long.  

And she is grabbing for absolutely everything.

I miss blogging.

I miss my scrapbooking.

I have a lot to share about Close to My Heart and some of their new products.

But first, I wanted to introduce you to our new bundle of joy.





This was taken right before Christmas in front of our tree.

Hadley is almost six months here.

Brady is 9.

Where does the time go??

Nap time is over.  All fifteen minutes of it.  :)  



No comments: