Friday, March 7, 2014

Photo Express Collections from CTMH



I am SO stinking excited about Close to My Heart's new Photo Express Collections!

Just upload your photos and drag and drop them into the template!

SO EASY!

And the even better news. . . . 




 Prints are only $5 in March!

That is two 12x12 pages filled with whatever you like!

Only $2.50 per page!!!

I printed several pages where I just dragged and dropped the pictures into the photo wells. Mainly 3x4, but some 4x6.  

Some I zoomed in, which I loved having the option to do this.


Some I needed a few different sizes, so I deleted a couple of the photo wells and increased the size of others by dragging the corners.  SO EASY!

In the No Limits (not express) Layout option, I created my own sheet of 3x4 photos and added some stickers and titles to the photos.  I love the effect!

And I even created a traditional looking Scrapbook layout!

I was very pleased with the results!

This is a great way to print odd sized photos.

The 3x4 photos are perfect for the Picture My Life Scrapbooking Program.

And I know I have layouts already created that called for a size of photo I just didn't have. And I didn't know where I was going to get it printed!  Now I do!  

It costs nothing to play around with Studio J and it is a lot of fun!

It is all online and you don't pay for anything until you decide to order a layout!

I L-O-V-E all of the new features of Studio J!  

They just keep making it better and better!!!





No comments: