Thursday, June 28, 2007

Happy Birthday to me. . .

Well, happy birthday to me and my Mom two days ago! We had a great birthday. . .it is a lot of fun sharing a birthday with my Mom! We almost always spend it together and we get to go out to eat!! What is better than a nice dinner out with great company?? Not to mention, we drove past a good friend of ours on the way to the restaurant and he joined us for dinner. And the waitress was one of my former cheerleaders I coached!

Then yesterday I got together with some gals I used to teach with. We had a great time catching up on all the gossip and with each other's lives! I sure miss them and teaching! Maybe sometime soon I will get to return!

This weekend part of the family is heading to the Lake! Fun Fun! We always have a great time hanging by the pool, going down the waterslide, and cooking out! I am sure this weekend won't be any different! And I will get to try out my new zoom lens I received from my Mother in law for my birthday!! I am so excited!!

Not much scrapping is getting done these days! Enjoying the warm weather of summer! I did, however, make my Mom the cutest little Circle Mini album (ctmh of course). I will post pictures of it soon!

Scrapbook ON!

No comments: