Tuesday, August 21, 2007

In the Scrappin Mood

Though I still don't quite have the time. . .especially after it has cooled down just a bit. . .I am definitely in the mood to get some scrapping done! Especially as I receive my shipments of Summer photos from Snapfish!!! There are tons and I have been pretty selective too!! They are just all so darn cute! Like this picture below of Brady eating watermelon this past weekend at my Mom and Dad's house with some of the family. . .I haven't even uploaded it yet, but I am super excited to scrapbook these pictures! They are all so cute! Those kids dived right in to that watermelon. . .you would have thought that Brady had never eaten it before the way he was going at it, but he had just consumed the entire heart of a watermelon prior to coming out to my Mom and Dad's! He loves it!! Good thing, because we have a lot of it!



This is a layout I did yesterday using my new Imagine book, new Free Spirit Papers, new Stamp sets Legendary Moments and Star Struck, and some other odds and ends! It took me about 5 minutes to put the layout together. . .thanks to Imagine, but then I spent some time embellishing it up. . .that is what I love about Imagine and Cherish. . .layouts go together so quickly and easily. . .even if you don't use every step of the directions. . then I can spend more time on the little things that make layouts so cute!! I still think I need to add something to the Pumpkin page. . .but I haven't decided what yet!!




Hopefully you can join us for some scrapping time at the Shack to get some of your summer pictures scrapped! I am planning for the evening of September 15. . .more information to come! Probably from 5-11 or something like that!! Get those pictures together and come join us for some fun!!

No comments: