Thursday, August 16, 2007

Smells I love. . .

I recently was sent an email by a friend and you had to answer all of these questions and send it on to others. . .very fun. One of the questions was smells I love. . .I answered. . .coffee brewing, clean laundry, and new Scrapbooking Supplies! I received some of the new items from the New Fall/Winter Idea Book yesterday, which was very fun, but the best part was opening the paper packs and smelling that new paper smell. . .anyone else know what I am talking about?? I just love that smell!!! That sounds like a good scrapbook page. . .smells I love!! There are many more I could add!!!

I can't believe that summer is coming to and end. . .I went shopping two days ago and the stores are filled with Fall items. . .even some Halloween and Christmas!! Even though it has been way too hot here and fall is my favorite season. . .I am always sad to see Summer end. IF only it could stay June all summer long. July and August have been brutal! I know my hubby is ready for summer to end. . .he is tired of picking cantaloupe and watermelon all day long in this heat!

If you would like to see some of the new fall products first hand. . .come on out to the Scrap Shack. . .they look great in the catalog, but you can't beleive how much better they look in person! The new kits are to die for!!!! I thought Free Spirit and Enchanted were my favorite. . .I ordered Caprice too, thinking it was really nice. . .WOW! It is beautiful! The only kit I have not seen in person is Everlasting and I am sure it will be on my next order! The distressing kit is adorable and I can't wait to try it out! And of course Imagine, the sequel to Cherish, is wonderful! The layouts are very unique and the tips are great! I will be using it a lot!

Happy Thursday!

No comments: