Monday, November 19, 2007

Sorry for the delay!!!!


Here is a picture from my Grandfather's 90th Birthday party a couple of weeks ago. He wanted to have all of his friends to my Dad and Uncle's Shop for a Fish Fry. . .so that is what we did! He enjoyed himself so much and it was such a wonderful day! This would be the entire Tracy Clan minus a few who couldn't make it!

Sorry I haven't been updating this blog very much!! I know it is frustrating to check a blog that isn't updated very often!! I have a couple that I just don't check anymore, because they are never updated!! I have been soooo busy. . .hopefully it will get better soon!!! And this blogger site is kind of slow for me. . .which is extremely frustrating! I usually have to find a time when I don't have a three year old peeking over my shoulder trying to help!!!

No comments: