Wednesday, June 4, 2008

While Brady was supposed to be napping. . .

So, Brady was supposed to be napping. . .and though he was quiet. . .quiet enough for me to believe he might be asleep. . .obviously, he was not. I walked up the stairs and he was laying on the bed with a pillow on his face. . .I said, Brady, what are you doing. . ..little did I know what he had done!!! I turned to go in tha bathroom, only to see this on the floor. . .
The Evidence. . . .


Then I knew we had a problem!!!!!! Of course, I did a big suck in of breath. . . .then I went to see what damage had been done. . .



He had given about 3 good whacks to the scalp on one side. . .so I tried to straighten it up. .. after I laughed and scolded him really good. . .




We had a family dinner with some Tracy relatives that live in San Diego, CA and we haven't seen for about 15 years!!!!! NICE!!!

No comments: