Wednesday, February 4, 2009

February Challenge

I decided to try something new this month! I think it is so much fun to share our art. . . .AND I always can use a little incentive to get some pages done. . . SO I am issuing a challenge to everyone this month!!! Here is how it works. . .

create a 2 page 12x12 Layout using the following Title/Theme: the 10 things I love about you
This can be about anyone. . .
Use whatever paper and embellishments you like (90% CTMH will receive bonus points!)
I will be using Cherish: Give me 10 and you are more than welcome to use the same layout or come up with your own!
take a picture of your layout and email it to me OR bring your layout to me
ALL layouts must be received by Sunday, Feb. 22
Layouts will be posted on my blog for voting by the public
Voters will email me at mereburgess@gmail to vote on the layout of their choice
Winners will receive a $10 gift certificate from me!
Other Random participants will be selected to receive an Exclusive thank you from me!


any questions?? Feel free to contact me anytime!! This should be fun and I hope you are up for the challenge!! All skills levels are encouraged to participate!!!!!!!

Here is the layout I will be featuring in My Sunday Scrappers Club this month. . . .it is from Cherish: GIve me 10. I used Notebook Paper Pack, Soul Mates Stamp Set, Love Always Stamp Set, Archival Black Ink, Desert Sand Ink, Nature's Ambiance and Love Story Rub ons. . .and some other odds and ends!!




No comments: