Monday, March 23, 2009

Add these dates to your calendar. . .

My internet is NOT cooperating. . . and I am trying to add dates to my calendar!! I thought I would post some of the upcoming events here, so I wouldn't forget them. . .especially before my internet lets me add them to the calendar!!! It is taking me FOREVER!!!! Not fun!! Anyway. . here they are! I hope you can make it to one or some of the events!

Friday April 3: Crop for a Cure Lafayette County

Friday April 3: Order the April Kit of the Month: That's Amore by TODAY to be able to attend the Workshop

Friday April 3: Frequent Scrapper Club Orders Due!

Saturday, April 4 Golf Course Crop

Sunday, April 26 Sunday Scrappers Club Class

May 1 Brand Spankin New Summer Idea Book and Catalog!!!! WHOO HOO!!! Christmas in May!!!

Saturday, May 9 Mother's Day Weekend Crop--tentative


Whew. . . what a list!! Hopefully all the details of each of these events will be on my calendar shortly!! If you have any questions about any of them. . .please do not hesitate to ask!!!!!!!

I had a great time scrapping this weekend. . .Friday night in Camden and Saturday in Richmond. . . I actually got quite a few things done on Saturday. . .something that is not typical for me at a Crop!!!! Certainly nice!!!

And I just have to give a shout out to my Missouri Tigers. . .I am one of the HUGEST Mizzou fans and I can't say that I had a great time watching them on Sunday. . .even though it was a very good game for both teams. . . I just have a hard time watching when the games are that close!!! BUT we won and that did make it fun!!! Watch out Memphis. . .here is your loss #4!!! I hope anyway!!!!!

**** I almost forgot!!! We are starting a Scrappers Relay Team for the Local Relay for Life Chapter. . .it is going to be a great time!!! Let me know if you are interested in joining us!!!! It should be a great time and it helps a great cause!!

No comments: