Sunday, July 19, 2009

Busy, Busy Summertime. . .

I just wanted to check in and say hello! Summer is a very busy time for us here on our farm and I haven't had much time to create or post! Hopefully, I won't be too neglectful of my blog, but just in case you don't hear from me for awhile. . . .I am probably hot, in the field, picking cantaloupe or watermelon or whatever we have to pick. . . and really wishing I was doing something else!

A couple of notes. . . I haven't set any dates for my Clubs or Kit of the Month Workshop in August. I just don't know when I will be able to do it. I may wait until September for my Kit of the Month Workshop and do an extended catch up day or something! As for my Clubs, I am sure I will work that in, but will have to decide a date a bit later!!!

Hope you all are enjoying your summer! The weather has been fantastic here the past few days. . . even setting record lows at night! How refreshing!!! Just not typical for a Missouri July!!!!

No comments: