Wednesday, July 8, 2009

White Family Reunion. . . .

We had a great time at the White Family Reunion in Belle, Mo on June 27!! It was HOT, so we moved the Reunion from the park to the Community Center!! I vote for something by the river next time!!! The Community Center is very nice, though! Here are some pics from the reunion.

One is a Family Tree my cousin Melinda White painted. . . how awesome is this?? She is quite talented. . .as you can tell!!! And it is so neat to see the family tree all laid out there!!! Melinda and her husband are the one's holding it up!

Next, is a picture of my Grandma Fern and my Niece Ella. . . .aren't they both such pretty ladies??

And the last is a picture of my Grandma's side of the family. . . My Mom, Sister, our kids, and myself (our husband's couldn't make it!) My Aunt Vicki, cousin Carnia. . .her husband Billy and kids. . .David, Logan, and Emilea. And my cousin Jacob and his wife Stephanie. My Aunt Debbie's Family and My Uncle Jeff's Family were not present for this reunion.

It was a lot of fun to catch up with family members we hadn't seen in a long time!!!! Wish some more of my cousins had been there too!!!




No comments: