Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Twitterpated Workshop





These are the extra two layouts from our Twitterpated Workshop the other night!!! I had such a good time and I hope everryone else did too!!! It is GREAT to get back in the swing of things!!! I missed all of my scrapbooking buddies!!!!

Each kit now has one focus layout and one other layout. . . for a total of four pages. It also gives you 6 different card designs.

I also will have additional artwork made with the kit . . . to help give you more ideas on what you can do with your left over product. . . because there is always lots leftover!!!

My only suggestion might be. . . .to have extra cardstock on hand. . . for bases for your scrapbook pages and cards. . . usually the neutrals are used first. A lot of times the base of the page isn't even seen. . . so any color would work!! I always bring part of my cardstock stash along. . . in case you need more cardstock!!!!

Our next Workshop on the Go (WOTG) Kit will be GRACE. Orders are due by Oct. 2 AND the workshop will be Friday, OCT. 16 at the Richmond United Christian Presbyterian Church. . . .we won't be in Camden in October!!!! Don't forget!!!

No comments: