Thursday, April 1, 2010

Photographer's Workshop. . .

So, I am taking a Photography Class. . . it is called the Photographer's Workshop and is taught by Karen Russell.
She is absolutely amazing and I am very excited to be a part of the class!
I follow her blog. . . look on the right towards the bottom of the page.
The address is www.karenrussell.typepad.com
If you have never checked out her blog, you should!  Her pictures are absolutely amazing!

Hope you are enjoying this sunny, gorgeous day!  I have spent my morning on the computer, but I am about to go out and enjoy it!

Here is a picture of Brady flying his kite the other day!  I believe the kite spent more time in the tree then in the air!  This Thomas Kite wouldn't do, so his Dad ordered them real kites!  I will post pictures of the real kite flying soon!  I think the real kite about carried Brady away!

No comments: