Monday, July 19, 2010

Tinkerin Scrapbook Layout

All items Used are Close to My Heart

Tinkerin Paper Pack.  Tinkerin Stickease.  Color Ready Alphabet Stickers in Oxford and Bold.  Over the Rainbow Stamp Set.  Goldrush Craft Button.  Goldrush Waxy Flax. Goldrush ink.  Natural Hemp.  Relax Stamp Set.  Twilight ink.  


My Family and my Uncle's Family have a Reunion at the Lake of the Ozarks every summer!  It is a blast!  I was close to my Tracy Cousin's growing up. . .and we still are close!  There are 7 grandkids between my Dad and my Uncle. . .so far!  We rent the same type of cabins each year and sometimes a third cabin.  They have connecting doors and we are all crammed in there.  Lots of chaos, but lots of fun!!  So many memories. . . I hope this is a tradition we will carry on for many  years to come!

No comments: