Sunday, July 18, 2010

Zippidee WOTG Extra Layout.






All Products Used are Close to My Heart.

Zippidee Workshop on the Go (WOTG) Kit.  Cocktail Alphabet.  Classmate Alphabet.  Chocolate Alphabet (&).  Black Ink.  Customized Stamp (Brady) Tiny Typewrite Alphabet (2007).  Black Ink.  Black Journaling Pen.  Bamboo Ink for distressing.


Nothing fancy here!  I just used the extra layout shown in the Workshop on the Go Kit, which happens to be featured in July!  Though you may order it anytime before August 31, 2010.  I changed a few little things. . . I used the front instead of the back of the paper.  I, of course, came up with my own title and I changed the embellishments a bit.  I used yellow paper for the star.

I wanted to keep this layout simple. . . I planned on using plainer paper for these photos, but the colors just worked too well!  And I have been wanting to scrapbook these for some time!  It was so cute when he was flying around in his Superman costume and I am glad I finally was able to get the memory recorded!

To see what this layout should look like, click here

No comments: