Sunday, September 12, 2010

CTMH Skull Card


Items used:
Thriller Stamp of the Month
Black Cardstock
Cotton Candy Cardstock
White Daisy Cardstock
Black Ink
Cotton Candy Ink
Gypsy Ink
Bitty Sparkles
Sponge
Versamark ink
Black embossing powder
Sand paper
Other- Large Sparkles


To Make this Card I stamped my image on White Cardstock with Versa Mark Ink.  Sprinkled the image with Black Embossing Powder, then tapped off the extra.  Sometimes I use a paint brush to brush off any extra powder  Then, heat set it with a heat tool.  Next, I sponged Cotton Candy and Gypsy Ink over the image.  I used black to distress the edges of the white cardstock.

I matted the image onto Cotton Candy Cardstock.  I edge distressed it as well.

Then I glued it to the black cardstock, which I had sanded.

Next, I adhered sparkles everywhere!

I took this picture with my brand-new lightbox I just made today!  Thanks to Tracey Mason, whom I already confessed to stalking  (see previous post) . . . I don't think I have enough light yet . .but it was super easy to do!  Visit her site to see her tutorial!!!!







No comments: