Sunday, September 12, 2010

Paper Rose Tutorial

\\

One thing I LOVE about being a CTMH Consultant. . .is ALL of the super talented other consultants out there. . . some of the these ladies I seriously stalk on a daily basis.  Tracey Mason, was one of the first Consultants I started stalking. . .I saw her name in a magazine for a card she had submitted. . . and I was in awe!  Now, I love to check out her blog every once in awhile!!!

She definitely has the paper rose technique down. . . she has some pretty cool artwork on her blog, if you scroll through it!!  {click here} to go to her blog.

I LOVE these paper flowers and I love the Liquid Glass tip!!!!  I couldn't get mine to stay together, so I am SO happy she shared this!!!

I just had to share her video. . .it really helps me to see it being done!!!  I am definitely a visual learner!

I will share some other consultants blogs whom I stalk from time to time. . .lest you all think I am really just that crafty. . .the reality is. . .I get lots of great ideas from these superb consultants!  I hope they inspire you too!

No comments: