Monday, November 1, 2010

Workshop & Mistletoe

Wow!  It has been a crazy week or so around here.  
Brady turned six and we have been celebrating all week!
Plus, throw Halloween in there.
Whew. . . 
Well, I can check those things off and now on to the next event!

Our November Workshop will be this Friday night, 
November 5 from 4pm-9pm 
at the Mason's Building in Richmond.
Cost:  $3 for the building.

If you pre-ordered the WOTG Kit, you can put your pages together. If you didn't get it ordered in time, I do have some extra kits.  Contact me ASAP to reserve yours!  They aren't the full kits, but they will get the job done!


You could also work on your Christmas Cards using the Mistletoe WOTG Kit.  Don't pay attention to the date on the picture below.  Obviously, it is wrong.  I can't erase it from the picture.  Seemed like a good idea when I was doing it!


Or you can make these adorable ornaments.  I will have basic Class Kits that include a full sheet of the ornament chipboard, Mistletoe Paper (or you can use your own), ribbon, and a piece of sponge.  
You can add on other things to bling yours up a bit!

Cards for a CURE. . . 
An idea I have had for quite awhile, but just haven't put together. . . is Cards for a CURE. 
 Cards we make and donate.  All of the proceeds from the sale of these cards 
will benefit the Ray County Relay for Life.  
Bring your scrap paper or any unwanted scrap items to our Workshop.
I will bring my scrap stash, plus some sketches and Idea Books to browse through.  
Hopefully we can get a few cards made to sell at our upcoming Crop and Shop for a CURE! 


No comments: