Monday, May 2, 2011

National Scrapbooking Month with Close to My Heart

I know I have been MIA for quite awhile and I am super sorry.

Life has been super busy.  Whose isn't?

I have had a lot to share and hopefully I will catch up quickly, though I won't hold my breath!


On to more current news. . .

May is National Scrapbooking Month and CTMH is celebrating with style!


Purchase the You & Me Special Scrapbooking Kit for $34.95 this month ONLY!  Or you can earn a great discount on it OR even get it for FREE!   Click here to learn more about this Kit


How would you like to earn discounts on all of your Close to My Heart purchases?  

This month ONLY get your Consultant Kit for 50% off!  PLUS, you will receive a You & and Me Kit for FREE!!!  That is a lot of fabulous new product for a very low price!  Plus, you will be set to earn discounts on all of your future CTMH purchases!  This is a deal you won't want to miss!!   

 Whether you just want to earn a discount OR you want to run a business. . . everyone is welcome here!!!  


Our May Workshop will be held Saturday, May 14 from 10am-10pm at the United Christian Presbyterian Church in Richmond.  There is a $5 Church Fee.

We are also offering a second day, Friday, May 13 same time, same place.  Sam W.  will be collecting the $5 Church Fee.  

As always, bring your own supplies and work on your own projects 

OR 

Order your Sophia Workshop Kit by Thurs. May 5

and/or

Register for the Special Boutique Project (Level 1 Accordion Album) by Thurs. May 5

Please bring a friend!  Hope to see you there!



No comments: