Tuesday, May 3, 2011

6x6 Album using CTMH Level 1 Kit.

Here is the upcoming Boutique Class Project for our Workshop on Sat. May 14.






Items Used All Close to My Heart.
6x6 Accordion Mini-Album
Bliss Level 1 Kit
Sparkles

Each Level 1 Kit contains enough supplies to make at least two albums, if you wanted to share with a friend.  You will just have to split the sticker sheets between you!  

These are one of my absolute favorite projects.  You can click on mini-albums to the right (under catagories) and you can see all of the 6x6 albums I have made.  Most of them I made around the Holidays.  I recently made one with the Sophia Kit.  Sadly, I didn't take any pictures and it was a baby gift for a friend!  I really meant to take pictures before I gave it to her!!!  It turned out very cute. . .if I do say so myself!!!  

It is SO easy to make these!  You just cut the pre-printed layout pages into 4 6x6 pieces and then adhere them to the pages of the album.  Decorate with the included sticker sheets!  Add a little bling here and there and voila!  You have an adorable album!  

If you can join us for this Boutique Class on Saturday, May 14. . . . make sure you let me know which Level 1 Kit you would like to use.  You can choose from any of the Level 1 Kits currently listed in the Idea Book or I have some older ones in stock.  Just email me to see a list.  I will need to know this by Thursday, May 5, so I can place an order in time for the Workshop!

Can't attend the Workshop, but you would still like to complete the project? No problem!  You can order all of the supplies you need straight from my website. Or order through me and I can get the supplies to you.  If you live out-of-town, it is probably easiest to order from my website or if you are a Rewards Member, through a special ordering link.  

Please let me know if you have any questions.  Also, please share your creations on our Facebook Page! I would LOVE to see all of the Close to My Heart Creations you have come up with!!   Just click on the Facebook link on the right side.   

As a side note. . .these fabulous Level 1 Kits are retiring at the end of July (or while supplies last).  Make sure you don't miss out on your favorite kits!!!!

No comments: