Friday, June 3, 2011

Try Studio J for FREE!

Just taking a minute out of my packing up to share Close to My Heart's great deal this month!

I haven't had time to do my newsletter yet and I did not want you all to miss out on a great deal!

Studio J is Close to My Heart's online digital scrapbooking program.

Online means you do not have to purchase or install any software on your computer to use it!

All of the beautiful Close to My Heart papers, stickers, and embellishments are available online for you to use.  What this means to me is I don't have to worry about cutting my favorite piece of CTMH paper!!  I can use the digital paper as many times as I want!!!!

There is nothing to purchase or no commitment.

Just go to my website  http://meredithburgess.myctmh.com  and click on the Studio J tab on the left.

If you haven't already created a profile, then go ahead and set one up.  This does not cost anything!!  Just makes it necessary to begin!

Then follow the simple instructions and play around with all of the fun ideas!

When you are finished, you will be able to purchase the layout you completed AND receive the JPG for free!!!

Everyone gets one free jpg in June!!!!   This just means you can download it to your computer and save it there forever. OR you can print the JPG yourself!

This is a great time to play around with Studio J and see if it is something you like!

Let me know if you have any questions!!!  And have fun playing!!!!

Now let the packing resume. . . . :(

No comments: