Sunday, January 29, 2012

Retiring Items

There are many items set to be retired on January 31, 2012.


I don't want you to miss out on any of these items!!!!!  


To see a complete list, click on the Retired List tab above.


You can shop straight from my website by clicking HERE

And if you do decide to Shop from my website, then you better check out the Clearance Section as well.

You can find it under While Supplies Last or just click on that link.


Here is the Wonderland Kit. . .


I love this kit and I have been making some fun projects with it. . .I was kind of wishing it would snow, so I could have more pictures to use with this kit.  But now that it is almost February and we haven't seen any snow. . . .I am just fine using pictures from last year and all of our snow!!!!  I guess we had enough snow for two years (or more) last year, that we just don't get any this year!!  Wishful thinking, I am sure!

Anyway. . . .if you have any questions about ordering or any of these items, please let me know!


No comments: