Friday, March 23, 2012

Branson.

Brady and my Dad.
Dorks.
Sweet Ella. 
Sun in your eyes?
Eli
Life is good.
This past August ( I know, I am a little behind) some of my family spent the hottest week of the year in Branson, MO trying to escape the heat.  My Aunt and cousin are from Alaska and though they love summer, I think it was probably especially brutal for them.

We found this little resort on the lake. . .or rather close to it anyway.  
And we spent 90% of our time in the pool that was very close to our cabin.  
The cabins were very spacious and clean. . . ours had 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms!  
Though the living space was rather small and the decor was a bit dated. 
We didn't mind though.
Like I said, we spent most of our time cooling off in the pool.
I am playing around with my Adobe CS5 and I having so much fun with it.  It is so fun how you can completely change the look of a picture!
I want to use some vintage camp paper with these photos and now they will look just perfect!
Of course, there are a lot more pictures to share from our trip. . . 





No comments: