Monday, April 16, 2012

Dotty for you


I have been itching to use this beautiful paper. . . I just can't get over how cute it is!  I feel my paper hoarding issues kicking in.  I believe I will have to have several packs of this to feel good about cutting any of it!

Dotty for You is the special promotion that starts tomorrow and runs through the end of May.

You can purchase a Pack of the 24 B&T duos (2 sided patterned paper) for $19.95.

OR

You can place a $35 order and get it for only $5!!!

We will be using this pack at our May Workshop.  (more info to come)

Starting tomorrow, you can order your very own Kit HERE

or contact me with your order.

The preferred order date is April 27 this month.



Don't forget our April Workshop is Friday, April 27 at the Masonic Lodge!

We will be working on the Victory and Lucy Kits!  Lots of fun artwork with these two!






No comments: