Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Claire.


Two layouts using the Claire Collection.



The first layout was straight from the Claire WOTG Kit.

The second layout is a bit of a knock off from pg 40 of the Spring Summer 2013 Idea Book.  If you click on the link, you will also see a place where you can view all of the recipes from the wonderful artwork in the Idea book!  

I did change things up a bit on the second layout. . .I added Colonial White Cardstock bases (in the Idea Book they used patterned paper for the base pages). 

 I wanted to save my patterned paper.  

I also added the Claire Stickease to this layout (something that doesn't come in the WOTG kit).  

And in the picture, it appears they used a darker pink Cardstock (Hollyhock) for the title piece (where the So Happy is located).  

I decided to save this paper and use the pale pink, which is Blush, to make the title piece. 

The Girls Rock Stamp Set is a fun stamp set that coordinates with this kit!  

Girls Rock C1538


The flowers in the stamp set are also available on the Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge!  

Just cut them out and then stamp them whatever color you want!  

Claire WOTG Kit 29.95


And I figured out my iPhone can crop photos just about how I want them!  Yippee!

I still need to figure out how to do it in CS5, but for now this will definitely work!  

And it will make blogging a little easier! 




No comments: