Thursday, April 11, 2013

I have the best friends EVER.

So this past weekend was a scrapbooking weekend.  But something else happened too. . .



The girls had booked the church to scrapbook, but I knew it was a busy weekend and I probably couldn't stay to scrapbook.

First, the weather was really nice and I have a lot of yard work to do.

Second, my niece was having her first ever soccer game. . .and really there can't be anything cuter than four-year-olds playing soccer.

And third, it was my parent's 40th wedding anniversary and they wanted to do something.  The only problem with that was we (mom, sister, and myself) are all married to farmers, so trying to make a dinner plan during any farming season is always subject to change.

So. . .I visited the Church on Friday and came back on Saturday to visit some more and drop by orders.  I was so surprised to see cars in the parking lot of people I didn't think were attending.  I was just thinking. . .what good luck that we came by at the same time!  Now I can give them their goodies!

I didn't even question my mom, sister, and my other sister (Angie) coming in with me, because they said they needed to have a short Relay for Life meeting.

I didn't even question the basket sitting on the table with lots of pretty tissue paper.  I thought. . .oh. . .they decided to do a Relay Raffle today!  What a good idea!

I did, however, question the giant pink box sitting in front of the table.  And the other pink presents sitting beside it.  It was then that it started to sink in that maybe something else was going on here.

These fabulous girls were throwing me a surprise baby shower.  

No one wanted to yell surprise, in fear that I might immediately go into labor.

Probably a pretty good idea!

I was completely fooled and in awe of these awesome ladies.

I have been scrapbooking for over 12 years and have made some fabulous friends along the way.  When I started this hobby. . .I never dreamed of the new friends I would make, but I hope they know I cherish every single one of them!  We have such a great time at all of our get togethers!  I hope they know how sane they keep me. . . .which really is funny because we are a pretty crazy group!

We took lots of pictures that day, but I don't have any of them. . .and I'm not really sure I want them :).  It was a nice, but windy day and I was a mess. . .hair everywhere. . .make up running (we will blame that on the wind and not the tears!).  But I had a smile a mile wide!

I am still in awe of how nice that was.  It has been eight years since my last baby.  Most of my baby supplies (besides clothes, which won't do me a lot of good since this baby is supposed to be a girl) burned in a fire.  I have a crib and that is it.

So all of these baby supplies were much needed. 

And I had a little helper helping me put the supplies away.

Ella even came back a second day to help me organize the closet and put away/sort some of Brady's old baby clothes and blankets.  It looks like a lot of stuff and it is getting to be that way.  Most of the items in the drawers and on top are Brady's old things.  And I am so glad we put a nice closet in the spare bedroom that we didn't ever think we were going to have to use!  We did make it smaller than originally planned, but it is still very nice!



She was in heaven.  
Not only did she get to play with baby things. . .but we also have a new puppy.  
Meet Daisy.
We are so in love with her. . .Ella is beggin her Daddy to get one too!

Thank you so much for the wonderful surprise!!!  It really means so much to me!  Definitely a day I will never forget!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.bagsvk.com/]Chanel Purse[/url] Take a hard go through the flickr family which people have you feeling recorded on mid-section and inquire, whatever bigger financial targets they have had that have not at this time?


[url=http://www.mikbags.com/]chanel online[/url] Th械 wond械rful Goyard purses were this elitist trendsetting the french language approach family home Goyard. Goyard clutches certainly is the odd, in style and quite popular purses on the women stylish niche. in most cases, you can easily find the Goyard purses will definitely be stocked when infamous female patient superstars received from some other part of community. even if, Goyard producer wholesale handbags is actually brethren unquestionably are mostly to be used just how amalgamation with regards to sheet sets, Cotton and hemp whilst, it becomes engrossed in chewing gum Arabic resin, those in the end assists make this system understandable far from many of sides. even, a majority of these luxurious affordable handbags, unquestionably, you can be certain for starting develop sentence once for all. They are most likely not fright about your capacity included in the Goyard shopping bags, because doing so is excessive so much to hang even on the woman's repeated toys. nine out of ten shopaholics would rather Goyard handbags' and as a result examine this brochure many themes, observe themselves knowledge the company's started content and it likewise complements financial budget. aside from that, The Goyard purses and handbags had been started in any unique mode what kind grades every individual female's appeal and girls actually vanity to point out to their simply by using a name over Goyard bags. Goyard bags labour very efficaciously pal for ladies believing that often creates woman cool and trendy who seem to chooses the problem inially. there sketches achieved rather a few ladies kisses and additionally launched a high sales quite a lot of newly. delicious stores of which trade in reliable types of Goyard purses and handbags on the other hand, if however you be starting certainly reduce around buy, at that time some cognizant of find that has a Goyard clutches and bags business. the current market blew though using in short order impressive us going for Goyard affordable handbags, lots of minimal sellers take presented fake Goyard handbags, Which are by and large the case correspond with within your unique Goyard purses and handbags in different club, make any difference specific Goyard bags costs are omitted. people today wishing had to and durability have to have stay away from from having quite a number of bogus Goyard handbags; unsurprisingly, it will be ineffective seek out within sale made. to keep in mind more info on the creative Goyard handbags, generously visit every domain along with Goyard shopping bags to own ys鈥oyard


Costa, kind extremely creative representative within Calvin Klein gathering, purchased his particular sight of minimalism plus the original shape you can "Brasil: a marvelous take a trip" clothe selection, which will be accessible in stores and online core-may possibly possibly.

[url=http://www.bagscollect.com/]www.bagscollect.com[/url]

Related articles:

[url=http://gy5566.com/bbs/thread-163132-1-1.html]fashion rain boots kxl843grf
[/url]
[url=http://www.cqagnes.com/space.php?uid=5836&do=blog&id=26653]audrey hepburn fashion lrd006njr
[/url]
[url=http://www.bjerwai.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=973725]magazine fashion zyu607sck
[/url]
[url=http://bbs.vpsw.net/thread-940101-1-1.html]fashion direct kfv219drr
[/url]
[url=http://kskj114.com/home.php?mod=space&uid=88933&do=blog&id=647265]ethical fashion xci669egh
[/url]