Thursday, June 20, 2013

Retired List!

Close to My Heart just announced retiring items from the Spring/Summer 2013 Idea Book!  
These items are available while supplies last ONLY!  
Some of these items I am really going to miss! (ie. Scallop Circle punch, buttons, etc...)
But that just means they are making room for a lot of new items too!!!  
In the past, I have seen retiring items go very fast, so don't delay!
You can order straight from my website anytime you would like!
If you click on the Rewards Club Order option, you will be eligible to earn Rewards on all of your purchases!  
No other requirements!!  
Or just shop normally using the Shop online.
Or you can contact me to order.  But then you will have to wait on me to get the order in and you might miss some of these fantastic items!!!  










No comments: