Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Lollydoodle



I am loving the Lollydoodle Paper!!!  
I created this 12x12 two-page layout using the following items!


It is perfect for Spring, Easter, or girly layouts!
I am loving the fact I can make some girly layouts now!!

To get your hands on this kit, just contact me or come by the Fundraiser crop this weekend (April 11 &!2)
I will have a limited supply of page kits, but can order more!
The cost is $15 for the page kit and includes:
Lollydoodle Paper
Cardstock
Stickease
Assortment
Instructions

OR order your own Lollydoodle items and I can send the instruction sheet right on over!  

Or if you are on my team. . . and if you are not, this month is a GREAT month to join. .. best promotion I have ever seen. . .you can get any of my instruction sheets anytime!



No comments: