Friday, August 28, 2015

February Retreat Registration is OPEN!

*****UPDATE!  The Retreat is FULL!****

If you would like to add your name to the waiting list, we will notify you just as soon as a spot opens!





Hello ya'll!

I thought I would just pop on here and remind you our February Retreat registration is OPEN!

If you put your name on the Pre-registration List, your payment is due September 1!

After September 1, I do not hold any spots!

It is first come, first served!

We have a few new faces on our list this year!!

Welcome to our retreat and we can't wait to meet you!

If you'd like to hear more about our Creative Heart's Sweet Retreat, please do not hesitate to ask!

This is one of the highlights of my year (if not THE highlight, but please do not tell my family!).

Such a laid back, fun group, hotel, and atmosphere!!!!

We have a blog. . . .CreativeHeartsRetreat.blogspot.com

Not much posted there right now, but I am about to hop on over there and give it a little update!

You can also find me on Facebook. . .it is so easy to update there!  Just look for my page
Facebook.com/MeredithBurgessCTMH

We have some really cool tshirt designs this year!!!  YAY!!

And loads of fun planned!!!

Yay for February!!!!!!!!!


No comments: