Friday, July 20, 2007

The buzz. . .

So I stayed up late last night waiting for some news from sunny San Diego. . .and I was not disappointed!!! WOW! Close to My Heart has come out with some amazing new products. . .I am going to be so broke!! I don't want to wait for any of them. . .how will I ever decide?? Well, here is a sneek peek at some of the brand new items:

Updated Hostess Program
Cocoa Linen Album
New Bling
Number Solos (like alpha solos)
New E sized Alphabet
Versamat
Card kit
Accordian Albums
IMAGINE-- the sequel to Cherish!
Just blooms leaves
Metal Frames
Label holder
Texture tools
Foundry Frames??
Paints
Block buddies
Computer fonts
Distressing inks
Cermacoat
Window Charms-circles
My Creations Clipboard
New Calendar
Edge Anchors
New corner rounder
Tool Kit

Some of these things I am so excited about and some I have no idea what they are! Can't wait to get my copy of the catalog in my hands the first of August!! Come on down and we will have a catalog viewing party!!! Does anyone else get as excited but me about all this new stuff?? Well, back to check my messages and see if anything new has developed!! The problem is they are two hours behind us, so I am sure things won't get underway for awhile yet!!! What else could they have in store for us????????? I bet something good!

No comments: