Monday, July 23, 2007

darn computer

so I am trying to upload some very cute pictuers and my computer won't let me!!! It has been acting funny since Thursday. . .right in time for CTMH's Convention. Every so often I have to unplug the internet and plug it back in and it works just fine. Maybe a little slower than normal. . .but at least it works. I guess I am going to have to investigate. . .or ask someone more technical than myself what the problem is! UUUGGGGHHHH! Computer problems really frustrate me!!!!!!

Anywho. . .CTMH's convention was definitely not a let down. . .though it never is! OF course, I was unable to go, but attended the Virtural Convention all I could. The new products are amazing. . .as always. . .and there are lots of them! But the new programs are even more amazing! I think they were reading my mind!! Several of the things I really wanted are now going to happen!!! Yippee!! I should have my catalogs in a week or so and I can't wait to see them and share them with you! Hostess Club members. . .you will get to see them first! I will let you know as soon as they are in my hands!!

Have a good day and hopefully I will get this computer in line and post some pictures soon!

No comments: