Thursday, July 19, 2007

On pins and needles. . .

anxiously awaiting any news out of San Diego, Cali. . .where the Close to My Heart convention is underway! I am dying to hear some updates, but nothing yet!

Corp did announce August's Customer Campaign. . .Paper Picinic. . .spend $100 and get a Summer Paper Pack for Free! That sounds like a great deal. . plus you get the Stamp of the Month Free also!!

Someone purchased the September Creating Keepsakes Magazine today (I subscribe and just received August's in the mail yesterday!! ) and it has the September promotion in the CTMH ad on the back cover! It looks fantastic! It is a card kit, complete with stamp set, cute box, and cardstock and embellishments to go with it! I am super excited about it! I just wish I didn't receive my copies of the magazine a month behind the news stand!!

Well, I am going to go back to the website and see if any new information has come through! I will try and update a bit here when possible!

No comments: