Friday, July 27, 2007

TGIF. . .

Here are some summer pics!!! Brady enjoying cantaloupe and his summeritme attire. . .he loves those snow boots. . he wears them with swim trucks, just t-shirts, or nothing at all!!!! Today he has them on with Fleece lined jeans. . .wonder how long that will last??




Going to the Farmer's Market in the morning and to a wedding tomorrow night!! It is supposed to be a very nice weekend and the wedding is outside, so that should be really nice!!
My family is leaving for the beach this weekend, so I will be a little sad not to be going with them. Cantaloupes call. . .hopefully we will all get to go somewhere this winter!!!

Right now I am working on a Club project and I almost hve it complete. We are going to do a 2pg layout and a card and our technique is going to be using chalk. I am very excited about the layout. . .way cute. I used the Hang 10 and Vintage Postcard set. . .think vintage travel. Colors I used are Garden Green, Desert Sand, white, bambook, and New England Ivy. . . hopefully I will have it posted under training and events soon and maybe even here too!!!

No comments: